Sunday, April 11, 2010

Toothless!! 3/19/10

At the beginning of March Marc and I were playing around and I noticed that one of his teeth looked funny. I felt it and sure enough, it was loose!
If a child loses a tooth while at school, they get a cute tooth necklace to keep it in so it doesn't get lost. Marc kept saying that he wanted to lose the tooth at school so he could get a necklace. I told him that I wanted him to lose it at home so I could be there when he lost his first tooth.
While I was helping in his classroom he lost his tooth!! I guess we both got our wish. :)
Marc with his tooth necklace

Marc with his lost tooth in his hand

Marc and the hole in his smile
He was excited to wake up the next morning and find out that the "tooth fairy" gave him $3 for his first lost tooth. Luckily we do not do the "imaginary" people so we were able to tell him that he got $3 this time since it was his first tooth, but it wouldn't be that much for other teeth.

My kiddos seem to be growing faster and faster right before my eyes!!

No comments: