Sunday, April 11, 2010

Celebrating My Mom's Birthday 3/13/10

The weekend after my Mom's birthday we all headed to my Grandma's house to celebrate my Mom turning a year older.
Samantha and Marc enjoy spending time and playing with Grandma, Great Grandma, and Uncle Jeff. It has become tradition that Samantha sits at the table and colors a picture.
Marc asked Uncle Jeff to tickle him.....so he did! And Marc screamed like a little girl! ;)
Samantha loves putting on shoes, whether they are hers or not. She found Daddy's tennis shoes laying around, so she put them on. They were so big she had to have Uncle Jeff's help to walk around.
Then she moved on to Grandma's high heels. She has better luck walking in these on her own since her feet slid forward into the toes of the shoes.
After some play time and some eating, it was time to give Grandma her birthday presents.
Marc made her a collage picture with the same number of hearts as the years old she is (she might hurt me if I put ion here how old she turned. ;) ), and a card. He was so proud of his creations and very excited to give them to her.
We got her some flowers that Samantha gave her. They were smelling them together. :)
After presents it was a little more play time. Uncle Jeff helped Samantha put the fish puzzle together. This is a puzzle that I used to play with when I was little too....that must mean it's really old! ;)
It was a fun afternoon spent with family.

No comments: