Sunday, April 11, 2010

St Peter's Preschool Carnival 3/19/10

Every year my preschool has a school carnival. As an employee, I am required to be there from start to finish and to help out where needed. This year Samantha was sick so Daddy had to stay home with her. Marc was so sad that he might have to miss the carnival, so I took him with me to be my side-kick.
When we first got there we got put to work running the sucker tree game. Marc felt super-important. I had such a fun time watching him feel like the big man on campus in his old preschool.After some time running games we had a few minutes so Marc could play some games.
After playing a few games, we worked some more, then had a quick few bites of pizza before heading off to play a few more games before then night was over.
After playing games and getting redemption tickets, Marc turned his tickets in for some prizes. He got some nice prizes.
Marc had fun returning to his old stomping grounds and being the big man on campus by helping me run games and I had even more fun watching him. It was a fun night for both of us. :)

No comments: