Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunshine-y Fun 3/29/10

The sunshine was out so we went out to play!!!!! After a long winter of cold and snow it was great to get outside and enjoy the sunshine!! I have been working on cleaning out the garage and the kids helped by finding all the "outside toys" and making sure they worked well. During my cleaning I found a push car that Marc used when he was younger. We thought Samantha might enjoy it so I cleaned it up and she tested it out with Marc's help.
Last summer Samantha wasn't really old enough for sidewalk chalk, so I decided to pull it out and see what she thought of it......
she liked it!!!
I blew some bubbles inside the house a few weeks before and Samantha couldn't stop giggling and Marc LOVES chasing them, so when I found a bubble gun, the kiddos went to town! I "blew" the bubbles while Samantha giggled and Marc popped them.
Then Marc wanted to "blow" some bubbles for Samantha. He really is a good big brother. :)
We had a fun hour or so outside before it was time to go in for dinner. We are looking forward to many more hours and days to be enjoyed in the sunshine.

No comments: