Sunday, April 11, 2010

More Sun! 4/1/10

If you weren't here, you would think I was playing an April Fool's Day joke on you....but I'm not! The high on April 1st was 82 degrees! So we put on our shorts and headed outside for some more sun!!
For his birthday, Marc got some sidewalk chalk paint that he has been itchin' to use. So he painted some of the driveway, and my tire, with his green paint.Samantha had a ton of fun playing catch with herself. ;) She would throw the ball, then chase it down, pick it up, and throw again...repeat, repeat, repeat (about 10 times in a row), until, of course, I got the video ready. As soon as she saw me videoing her, she stopped. One of the times she chased the ball she tried to run quicker then her little toddler legs would carry her and she fell down boom. :( She got her first skinned knee of the season.
She did really well with it. I told her "oops....all better now" and she went on playing. As she played it started to bleed a little so I put a band-aid (Princess of course) on it. For 3 days after-wards, she would tell anyone and everyone about her "bo-bo".

No comments: