Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let's Party Like We Are 3! 4/9/11

It's time to party!!! Samantha has been SO excited for her Strawberry Shortcake birthday party!We usually have my Mom & Grandma over to house for Samantha's birthday dinner. Since my father-in-law was here too, we decided, why not just have a big family party?! So we had 10 people in our house for her birthday. If you know our house, that's kinda crowded! So we just did a simple lunch and cake & ice cream. Think Samantha is excited about all the presents on the table?! ;-)
After lunch it was time to start opening all those presents! My sweet little boy had the idea to buy Samantha a present and card using his own money he has been saving up. Such a sweetheart! Samantha has really gotten into Littlest Pet Shop so he picked out a set for her all on his own! She loved it!! :-)
After a long time of opening LOTS of presents (yes, my daughter is spoiled! ;-) ), it was time for cake and ice cream. She was SO excited about her Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake. :-)
The big gift we gave her was my old doll house. It is a doll house that my Grandpa built and my Grandma decorated for me when I was younger. Samantha has started to enjoy playing with other people's doll house, so I decided it was a good time to fix it up and pass it down to her. After it got a fresh coat of paint and a few repairs, it was ready for me to to give to her. She has played with it almost every day since! :-) I hope it brings her as many good memories and it did me. :-)
My daughter was truly blessed with great family to celebrate with. Thank you to all of you that came to help us celebrate the little Princess' 3rd birthday! :-)

No comments: