Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My, She's 3!!! 4/7/11

Three years ago we were blessed with our precious little Princess! She certainly has brought a lot of joy into our lives! I have had fun turning her into a girlie-girl! :-)

We took Samantha to Logan's for dinner on her birthday. Any time we are there and it is some one's birthday, she loves giving them the birthday yee-haw! So we figured, what better place to take her, so she could be the one getting all the yee-haws.
Of course she had to have her favorite food, mac & cheese!!! Anytime we are home and I give her the option to pick what it for lunch, she always chooses mac & cheese.I think she could eat it every day! ;-)
The table we were at was kind of off in the corner (smart waitress! ;-) ), so when it was time to do the birthday yee-haws, she took us into the main dining area and had Samantha stand on the fireplace in front of everyone. While she was up there, she didn't look like she was too excited about the idea, but when I was putting her to bed that night, she said "Mama,I stand on fireplace and they say yee-haw to me!"
When we got home after dinner we gave her a few presents to open. She made short work of unwrapping them. :-)
I think she had a good birthday and is looking forward to her Strawberry Shortcake arty on Saturday. :-)

No comments: