Thursday, April 14, 2011

Misc. March Cuteness

Time for my monthly cuteness recap! :-)

One of my students also lives in our neighborhood. Her Mom had a new baby. When she had her we were all sick in our house. It was killing me to not be able to hold the new baby. So, when I was healthy again, we walked over to their house and let Samantha and Brie play while I held baby Emma. After I had been holding Emma for a little while, Samantha looks at me and says, "Mama, I hold baby now". So, she sat on the couch and held baby Emma while I supported her head. She wanted to sit there all day an hold her! :-)
Every Thursday I take Samantha to a play group called Little Tykes at the elementary school. Well, one of those Thursdays happened to be my Mom's birthday, so she came up and played with us and then we took her out to lunch. Samantha asked Grandma to help her paint her kite. Every time Grandma painted a part of it, Samantha came and painted over it. silly!
After several crafts, a snack, and some play time, it was time for circle time. Samantha got to pick one of the songs to sing. She chose "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star".


I was playing a game called "Suma" (a facebook game). The object of the game is to shoot colored balls at more of the same color moving balls to make them disappear. Marc asked me if he could play it. He actually did a really good job of keeping up with the game.


We went over to my Grandma's house to celebrate my Mom's birthday. The kids love helping to blow out birthday candles.
I love how cute this picture of my and my Mom turned out. :-)

After we got done celebrating my Mom's birthday, my Aunt Sari, Uncle Gary, cousin Susanne, and her daughter Kate arrived. The kids had fun playing together while us adults enjoyed catching up.
Great Grandma and her 3 great grand children. :-)


As you know, I have an obsession with hair things for Samantha. I started out making bows. I have also started making headbands too. Samantha has enough of them that I was having trouble keeping them organized. A friend of mine gave me an idea for a holder. So, Samantha and I made a headband holder together.


Marc had a "wear a new word to school" day. Daddy decided that "Gregarious" would be a good word for him to learn. It means, 'fond of being in the company of others, or sociable'. Think if fits my son? ;-)


We went over to my Mom's house to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. Once again, the kids got to help blow out some birthday candles.
Each of the kids made Great Grandma a gift.


Samantha got a bath time baby for Christmas last year. She didn't really get into for it awhile. I decided to get it back out the other day. She LOVED giving the baby a bath. I ha to give her some of the soap so she could wash the baby.
Shampoo head!!!


My Mom went to Disney World about a month ago. She brought back t-shirts for the kids. She also brought back a bundle of Mickey Mouse suckers for them. Think they couldn't wait to eat them?! ;-)
I have heard from a lot of people that a game called "Angry Birds" was a really fun game. It is only available for iPads and iPhones. We do not have either of those. My Mom has an iPad so we tried the game on it. I think I might be glad that we don't have one, we would be playing it all the time!


The week before spring break, Marc had spirit week at school. He had to wear certain clothes each day of the week.
On Monday: black or white day
On Tuesday: twin day but he didn't have a twin. :-(
On Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday
On Thursday: Nerd Day
On Friday: School Spirit Day


Samantha is turning into quite the little book worm, just like her brother! :-)
One night Samantha was building with her Potato Heads. She built this one, came over to us and said, "Look, it Bumpa!" (Bumpa is my father-in-law). Little does she know, it actually does bear a resemblance to him! ;-)

Well, I hope you have enjoyed looking at my pictures of March cuteness as much as I did living them. :-)

No comments: