Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun Times at Grandma's House 11/13/10

While Marc had a friend birthday celebration, Samantha got to go to Grandma's house and have some play time with Grandma and Uncle Jeff. Samantha and Uncle Jeff have a mutual admiration for each other. ;-) They were both about as excited about their time together. Here are some cute pictures from their few hours together.

Giddy up Uncle Jeff

Samantha told Grandma she was hiding. ;-)

Only my kids can get Jeff to sit on the floor and color a picture. ;-)

Interesting way to take a nap don't ya think? (They are actually just playing not napping)

Samantha riding around the house in style
I think a fun time was had by all since Samantha didn't want to leave Grandma and Uncle Jeff when we got back to pick her up.

I love the fact that my kids love their Uncle Jeff and that my brother loves them back just as much (even if he won't admit it)!

No comments: