Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Cuteness Part 1

Here are some random cute pictures of my kiddos from the first half of December.

Santa's Little Helpers

One night we decided it was a good night for some air popped popcorn. Both kids helped me pop it and then of course they both helped me eat it. ;-)
We put our tree up on a Saturday and then the next day the kids looked so cute I had to take their pictures in front of our tree. Samantha looks very grown up and Marc looks really tall!
Marc was looking at one of his magazines that has bloopers in it. He shows me a picture of one of the bloopers. I immediately said, "Sam has that shirt!". I ran upstairs and grabbed the shirt an looked at it. Sure enough, Sam's shirt did have the blooper. She has worn it a ton of times and I never noticed it. Read the alphabet an see if you can find the missing letter.
I love it when I see and don't hear (no arguing) the kids playing nicely together. It doesn't happen as much as you might think so I have to get pictures that prove it can happen. ;-)
As I was unpacking the Christmas toys box I was surprised by how many nativity play sets. One of the was a Little People version that Samantha got for Christmas last year. Since it was a gift last year, it didn't get played with much so it is kinda like a new toy all over again.
After we went and saw Santa we had tickets to take Marc to see Peter Pan at the Civic Theater. My Mom was nice enough to watch Samantha for us. She met us for lunch and then took Samantha home with her. That was the first time she has eaten a corn dog still on the stick. It was a pretty funny sight. She pretty much destroyed it! ;-)
After we picked Samantha up from my Mom's house we drove through a lights display. This is one of favorites.
Like I said above, these are some of the pictures from the first half of December. I will post December Cuteness Part 2 at the end of December. Enjoy my little cuties! :-)

No comments: