Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun Day at Craig's Crusiers - 4/30/10


We were having sporadic warm days of and on. During one of the warm days we decided to head to Craig's Cruisers for a round of mini golf, among other things. Samantha was fun to watch while she "explored" the golf club.
After she inspected the club she "helped" each of us putt our ball.
Marc did pretty good at trying to aim for the hole.
He did well until we ran into an additional obstacle on each hole. That obstacles name was.........
SAMANTHA!
She had so much fun chasing the ball, picking it up and dropping it in the hole. Other times she would grab the ball out of the hole as SOON as it went in.
She was so proud of all the balls she "found". ;-)
Marc enjoyed climbing on the real obstacles.
While we were waiting for a group in front of us, we took advantage of the pretty little water fall and took a picture.....imagine that! ;-)
After a round of mini golf we went inside for some more fun. Marc rode in the 2 person go-kart with Daddy while Sam and I watched. He really wanted to drive one himself, but he wasn't quite tall enough.
After the go-karts Marc decided he wanted to try the ropes course. So Marc and I headed up to where it was. We got all harnessed up and I help him get started. He gets about 2 steps in and tells me he doesn't want to do it. He was scared. So, of course, I told him that that was fine and that he didn't have to do it. He told me he still wanted me to do it so he could watch. Daddy was down on the floor and took pictures, but they were too dark to see what they were. I got across and back. I have to admit......it's harder than it looks!
It was a super-fun afternoon!

No comments: