Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Park Time! 6/19/10

We were invited to a friend's 40-20-10 party in Townsend Park. She was turning 40, celebrating her 20th wedding anniversary, and celebrating the fact that she died on the operating table 10 years and is still here and doing well! :-)

There was a creek running through the park. Of course my little boys had to go and explore the water. We knew ahead of time about the creek so we took the Crocs for the boys, but us girls don't have Crocs, so we didn't walk trough the creek. Daddy took Samantha in the water for a few minutes and I was able to get a cute pic of them all.While the boys went for a walk down the creek, I took Samantha for a walk. While on our walk I came across some pretty flowers, so of course I had to take some pictures. ;-)
The boys were having fun battling the current of the water as it went under the bridge.
And Samantha had fun watching them!
It was a fun day helping a friend celebrate so many milestones!

No comments: