Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Grab Bag!!

The Dollar Tree that we go to has grab bags for $1. Pretty much each time we go we let Marc pick out a "boy" grab bag. Both Marc and I enjoyed grab bags when we were younger so we figured why not create another grab bag junkie. ;)
One of the last times we went Marc asked if Samantha could have a "girl" grab bag. That was a couple of months ago and we weren't ready for her to have one yet. I went to the dollar store the other day while Marc was in school. I got a grab bag for both Marc and Samantha.
Marc said to me, "You mean she gets her first grab bag at 20 months old?!". Cutie pie!
Samantha liked the bag even before she opened it. She liked shaking and and hearing the stuff inside make noise.She really enjoyed looking inside to see what she got.
There are different grab bags available, so you just need to feel it and try to pick out the one you think would be good. The one I picked out for Samantha had a ring.....
a party blower.....
and some fat crayons that I didn't get a picture of. The crayons were good because she is always using her brothers, now she has her own to use and destroy. ;) Marc got a pencil, a ball, bubbles, and about 6 CARS stickers. I guess I picked pretty good!
I think we are going to have 2 more grab bag junkies in the house. ;)

No comments: