Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cuteness

We have taken some various cute pictures over the last couple of weeks, so here they are.

I bought Samantha a pair of Santa pj's and Marc found a pair of Buzz Lightyear pj's on sale for $3 so we bought them.The other day I decided to try to put Samantha's hair in pigtails. It turned out so cute!! I think she looks older with the pigtails. Daddy calls them her handle bars.
One day while Marc was playing, he decided to wear all 4 Santa hats all at the same time. Silly boy!
When the snow finally started to fall, we tried Marc's boots and snow pants from last year on him, and they still fit. So the only thing we had to buy were boots and snow pants for Samantha. So, on Monday, Meijer had a sale so I had Marc stop on his way home from work to pick them up.
There was only ONE pair of 24 months snow pants in the whole store! Luckily, they were purple! :)
There was only ONE style of size 5 boots. Luckily they were pink! :) I guess she was meant to have them. ;)
Well, I hope you have enjoyed some of the cute pictures from December. :)

No comments: