Sunday, January 9, 2011

Singing at Church 12/19/10

This year both of the kids got to sing some Christmas songs during church, What made it even cooler is that Marc and I are 1 of 3 Sunday school teachers for the 2/3 year-olds. Marc sang "Little Drummer Boy" and "Feliz Navidad". He took his performance very seriously. His teachers gave him the words to his songs and he practice them almost every day! He had to use the words for "Little Drummer Boy" but he had the words to "Feliz Navidad" memorized. He was part of the 1st-4th graders that sang. They did a great job, I just wish he didn't look so sad to be on stage!Samantha's group was made up of 2-5 year-olds. They sang "Happy Birthday Jesus" and "Go Tell it on the Mountain". The 4 and 5 year olds did more singing an the 2 and 3 year olds did more standing. ;-) I always say that it is a good thing we have the cuteness factor going on. ;-) Samantha was so cute. As the other kids were singing, she kept looking at them like "Hey, why are you doing that?".
It was fun to see both of my kiddos up on stage, even if neither of them looked like they wanted to be there. ;-) I think my kiddos were the 2 cutest kids on stage! :-)

No comments: