Thursday, August 12, 2010

Clean Teeth! 7/21/10

One day Samantha told me she wanted to brush her teeth like Marc does. That afternoon I happened to be going grocery shopping anyway, so I bought Samantha her very own toothbrush and toothpaste. She got a pink & purple Elmo & Abby toothbrush and My Little Pony toothpaste. :-)
Of course, the first time we brushed her teeth it was a family affair. ;-) Everyone crowded into the bathroom to help/watch.After we got done brushing I told her to spit the toothpaste out into the sink. Well, as I was lifting her up to the sink, she swallowed it. Still, ever weeks later, she swallows it (don't worry, it's training toothpaste without fluoride) and sticks her tongue out over the sink to "spit" it out.
She feels like a big girl being able to brush her teeth like her big brother does.

No comments: