Friday, March 12, 2010

"I Won't Grow Up!"

A few weeks ago Marc had a field trip with school to go see "Peter Pan". It was put on by Children Creations Workshop. All the cast members were kids ranging from, I am guessing, 10-20 years old. We carpooled with another Mom and a couple of kids. This is Marc and his friends Gabe and Guntter riding in the van on the way to the play.The boys waiting somewhat patiently for the show to start. ;)
This particular performance was for field trips only. So there was a whole auditorium of kids on field trips. I never knew an auditorium could get so loud. ;)
it was not one of the best kid-acted plays we have been to, but the kids had a lot of fun and that is what matters. It ended and Marc said to me, "That was the best play I have ever seen!"

No comments: