Monday, December 21, 2009

A Visit to See Santa with "Santa" ;)

When I asked my Mom if she wanted to go see Santa with us, she suggested a trip to Build-a-Bear too. She had $20 in gift cards. It turns out that, the hats I mentioned in the previous post, each had a $5 off coupon.....so we headed to Build-a-Bear for some fun. :)
Samantha "picked out" Frosty the Snowman and Marc picked out Alvin the Chipmunk.

Samantha liked watching the fluff spinning around in the bin. She stepped on the pedal to help stuff Frosty, but as soon as the air started, she freaked out a clutched onto me....so Marc finished helping to stuff Frosty.
After they add the fluff, the worker asks us to make sure the animal is "huggable" enough before they close him up. They both to to test Frosty's "huggableness".

After we got home, I had the kids pose with their new friends to show them off.
Thank you Grandma for our new friends. Thank you Mom for coming along with us. We had a great time. :)

No comments: