Thursday, July 30, 2009

Haircut!

On Wednesday evening, Marc, Marc, and I were scheduled to get haircuts. While we were there we asked Darcie if she thought Samantha hair had come in enough for her to snip a cute bangs f or her. Samantha refuses to leave any barrettes in her hair, so her hair kept falling in her eyes. Darcie did 2 small snips in the front. I told Darice she was not allowed to touch the back. ;) Samantha did really well. Darcie gave her a comb to hold to distract her. Well, that backfired, Samantha kept wanting to help by combing her own hair. I can't believe how much 2 little snips of hair can make her look so much "older". We got a few pictures, but our camera batteries died close to the end of the snips. (My Mom is burning some of her pictures for me, so hopefully I can add more pictures as soon as I get them from my Mom.)
Getting ready.Snip!All done!

No comments: