Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Playtime with Uncle Jeff 9/2/10

My brother, Jeff, absolutely adores my children. Whenever he comes over to this side of the state he comes up and spends an afternoon/evening with us, more the kids then Marc and I. ;-)

Marc has never really understood how to build with Legos using his imagination. Jeff grew up building with Legos. So, while Sam was asleep the boys built with Legos.The Legos had to get put away when hurricane Samantha got up. They pulled out the Mr Potato Heads when she got up.
While I was in the kitchen making dinner, Jeff kept the kids busy and out of my hair by playing Candyland with them both.
They also had a little silliness going on too. ;-)
Samantha wanted to show Uncle Jeff her new Princess dress she got for using the big girl potty so we out it on her. She then proceeded to dubb Uncle Jeff a Princess. ;-)
I thought Uncle Jeff needed a new profile picture for his Facebook page, so I took a new one. Gotta love the fact that both kids are wearing costumes. :-)
The kids always love it when Uncle Jeff comes up to play. They both adore him!! :-)

No comments: