Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Easter - Part 2

After Marc followed the clues and found the Easter baskets, the kids got to look in them.Samantha got a cool ribbon twirler/waver thingy. She had so much fun waving it all around.
Marc and his loot from the "Easter Bunny".
Samantha had her loot from the "Easter Bunny".
After some Easter basket fun, we got ready to go to church. My Mom bought Marc his Easter outfit and my Grandma bought Samantha hers. They both looked SO adorable.

Samantha looked like a grown-up girl. I swear she aged 2 years in about a minute, just long enough to get her dressed.
Marc looked like a young executive.
My SUPER cute kiddos!!!!After church we headed over to my Mom's house. She does an egg hunt around her house for the kids. She puts filled plastic eggs leading upstairs to where their baskets are. (yes, my kiddos are spoiled)

Samantha checking our her loot from Grandma.
Marc got a Zhu Zhu pet in his basket. He had fun watching it go.
It was a great day of family, food, smiles, and giggles. :-)

No comments: