Saturday, February 13, 2010

Big Girl!!

The other day I went in to get her after her nap she was standing up and I was afraid that if she leaned just the right way, she was going to go toppling over the edge. So, I finally decided that it was time to convert Samantha's crib into a daybed. **sigh** This is the before picture.....It only took Marc and I about 20 minutes to do the conversion. She thought it was pretty cool. She couldn't climb into it on her own yet, it is still a little too high for her, but she was able to slide off it. She actually said, "Oh, down!". ;)
After she played it in for a minute and then got down, we put the bed rail on it. We specifically did the conversion so the first time she used it was during the day while we could make sure to listen for her. ;)
She did a great job!! She is just now starting to wake up and I haven't heard a thud yet. ;)

1 comment:

The Whiteds said...

How did the night time sleep go in the new bed?