Friday, January 15, 2010

Cute Boy!

For years I have been looking forward to when Marc was old enough to start "Family Game Night". Well, for Christmas Marc got LOTS of games. We had about 4 nights of "Family Game Night" last week. I was in heaven! ;)

One of them we played was Jenga. We wondered how he would do since he is wild sometimes. He did really well. The longer the game went on, the more "tense" the game got. He was getting really nervous every time someone had to remove a piece.
And then when it was his turn, he was SO scared that he was going to be the one that knocked it over.
When it came around to my turn, Marc was so jumpy that I decided to put him out of his misery. ;) I could have gotten my piece out successfully, but I made it fall over. Marc was so excited!
We have truly had fun having our "Family Game Night". :)

No comments: