Sunday, December 13, 2009

Presentation Project

I was shocked when Marc came home with this week's homework assignment. He had to chose an animal that hibernates in the winter. He chose a frog. He had to create a frog out of materials we had around the house. He chose to make his frog out of play-dough. i think he had fun being creative.This is his finished frog. Do you see a frog? ;) Not a bad job for him, being 6 years old, doing it ALL by himself. I am sure there will be "better" creations from some of the kids, but I like to see what he can do all by himself! :)
He also had to make a poster or book answering 4 questions about the frog's hibernation habits. He will have to present the information he learned to the rest of his class tomorrow.
Man they start 'em young! But, I guess it is good practice for when he gets older. :)
All in all, I think he did a GREAT job on his first class project presentation. :) I am very proud of my little boy...who isn't so little any more!! :)

No comments: