Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve we got down to church in Kentwood with my Mom & Grandma. It has become tradition that my Mom & Grandma buy the kids' nice outfits for church. Before we left for church we took for pictures of the kids together and separate, and of our family. Enjoy our little cuties!!



During church Samantha kept herself occupied for about 2 minutes with looking at a princess book.
The church service is ended with singing Silent Night by candle light. This year we let Marc have his own candle.....
I held Samantha while we sang. She loved the candle and wanted to help me hold it. (Sorry for the bluriness)
After a long, slippery drive home, we made it. :) We enjoyed the service, especially me since it has been a tradition since I was little. :)

2 comments:

The Whiteds said...

I am so amazed that Samantha will sit in the church service. If we had been able to go to our service, Kate would have been in the nursery. The kids looked adorable! :) Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. :)

Stoufer Family said...

Sus,
They didn't have nursery. :( When we got to our church she goes to nursery. She was a handful during the service :(