Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter! Our fun day began with Marc following a path of filled, plastic Easter eggs that lead him to his Easter basket.After we got done with Marc's basket, we gave Samantha her very first Easter basket.After church we went over to my Mom's house for lunch. She had an egg hunt for Marc that led to his and Samantha's Easter bags that she did for them.After the egg hunt and bag opening, we had lunch. Samantha enjoyed her first ham Easter lunch.
..My mom has a bunch of the Hallmark singing Easter "toys". Samantha LOVED them. She sat and watched the chicken do the chicken dance for a long time.My Mom bought Marc's Easter outfit and my Grandma bought Samantha's Easter dress. They both looked very cute! We tried to take some pictures but Marc was not in the mood to get his picture taken, so these are the best of the bunch.

No comments: