Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday, October 23rd

We left Anaheim and went to Los Angeles today. My Mom had a business trip today through Saturday. We rented a car and were going to drive to Simi Valley and see the Reagan Museum. Well, we were using Marc's laptop with the bluetooth adapter as our directions. His laptop battery died. Then we were going to use our GPS, well the GPS didn't have California maps programmed into it. So we ended up driving around the greater LA area without any directions, I was nervous about driving around a huge city even with directions. After we had no directins at all, I began to flip out! We tried to wing it. The more we "winged it" the more times we had to turn around because we went the wrong direction, the more I flipped out. Finally Marc gave in and went to the hotel. So, needless to say, because I flipped out, Marc didn't get to do the one thing that he really wanted to do. I call this my "day from hell"

No comments: